FAAC 844 R RF Sliding Gearmotor.
Part No: FAAC 109895
FAAC 844 R RF is designed for on-chain applications, includes: a gearmotor with idle transmissions without pinion and without control board, limit switch plates for mechanical assembly, release key & screw cover.
- Designed to move commercial or industrial gates in the simplest, most convenient way
- The special twin-disk anti-crushing clutch, in an oil-bath, enables thrust adjustment from 0 to 110 daN
- As the gearmotor is non-reversing, no electric locks need be installed
- In the event of power failure the key operated release device makes it possible to open and close the gate manually
- Constant, complete oil-bath lubrication of mechanical components plus assembly in a high resistance pressure cast aluminium body ensure a long operating life
- Electronic programming is by 3 push buttons and an LED display making installation set up easy
- The control board is contained in a separate protective housing inside the operator and a patented cable gland protects against insect access
The use of the safety edge system is necessary in order to certify an installation.
Looking for FAAC Gate Automation Equipment? Call us today on 0845 838 6949 for ALL FAAC products.
Write Your Own Review
The Electric Gate Store Ltd aims to dispatch all other orders within 1-2 days dependent on current stock availability. Confirmation of your online order and dispatch advice will be sent via email. If you have a specific delivery request please send an email to email@example.com.
If no instructions are received from the customer, goods will be dispatched via our normal courier to the address given on the customer order. Due to the value of the goods they must be checked and signed for by the customer unless otherwise stated. By signing for the automation goods on inspection and not stating damaged, disentitles the customer from any claim for damage to the goods in transit. "Unchecked" will not be accepted as a valid status.
The customer must inspect the goods supplied immediately on receipt and notice of any loss or damage must be made within 24 hours of receipt.
Please note that all Telguard intercom systems are custom built to order and may take up to three weeks for delivery.
Any items that need to be returned to the Electric Gate Store Ltd will only be accepted with a Returns form. The goods must be returned to us within 21 days from signed delivery. The goods must be returned complete i.e. within the original box, not having been installed and with fixing kits and instructions. A minimum handling charge of 20% will be made for goods returned for credit and subject to our discretion. Consumers have a statutory right to return goods within 14 days of the delivery date. The refund will be given within 30 days. The cost of such returned goods will be at the expense of the consumer.