FAAC 741 E Z16 Sliding Gate Gearmotor
The 741 operator is ideal for residential sliding gates with max weight of 900kg.
- A gearmotor with built in electronic equipment and securing plate automates both new and existing sliding gates
- The electronic equipment inside the gearmotor facilitates and speeds up installation at a lower cost
- The control board enclosure has a “rotation” facility which helps with electrical wiring
- Anti-crushing protection is ensured by a control board directly controlling drive torque
- For extra safety an efficient obstacle detector is available
- The control board is simply programmed via 3 push buttons making set up at installation an easy process
- An internal protection housing covers the control board preventing damage from insects and moisture
- As the gearmotor is non reversing, no electric locks need be installed
- In the event of a power failure, a release device protected by a customised key allows manual operation of the gates
The use of the safety edge system is necessary in order to certify an installation.