FAAC 390 24V Operator
FAAC 390 Electro-mechanical operator with articulated arm for residential swing - leaf gates with single leaf length of 1.8m (3m with electric lock), for bi-folding doors with 1.5m maximum width of single panel. Please note, the articulated arm is sold seperarely.
- Electro-mechanical operator. Suitable for gates up to 3m per leaf.
- Articulated arm for easy install.
- The ideal choice for large pillars the FAAC 390 electro-mechanical actuator is the most practical and economic choice for automating gates on large pillars.
- Electronic Safety - Anti-crushing protection is ensured by an electronic device installed on the FAAC control boards, which directly controls drive torque.
- In case of an emergency, the release key makes it possible to operate the gate manually.
- Less maintenance, highly reliable the FAAC 390 electro-mechanical device cuts down considerably on maintenance.
- Reliability is assured under all atmospheric conditions and in an outdoor temperature range of -20oC to +55oC.
The use of the safety edge system is necessary in order to certify an installation. View all safety products.
Looking for FAAC Equipment? Call us now on 0845 838 6949.
|Model||FAAC 390 24V|
You may also be interested in
- FAAC Battery Backup for E124£108.00 £90.00
- FAAC Articulated Arm (for swing gates)£88.67 £73.89
- FAAC Manual Release Key 713001£13.14 £10.95
- FAAC Single Limit Switch Kit£19.14 £15.95
- FAAC BUS Cable 100m 6 core 0.5£165.60 £138.00
- FAAC Telescopic Arm (for bi-folding doors)£73.20 £61.00
- FAAC External Release Cable£56.40 £47.00
- FAAC XIB Bus Interface£30.00 £25.00
- FAAC Battery Backup£87.41 £72.84
- FAAC E124 Electronic Control Unit and Housing£284.71 £237.26